This workshop is designed for existing businesses that are looking to grow, improve and foster sustainability.
- Discover cost effective marketing ideas for your business
- Learn how to prepare your business for growth
- Determine which business model suits your growth strategy
- Explore tools for innovation and new product development
- Strategies to identify and protect your intellectual property
Topics covered in the workshop include: preparing strategies for growth, building your brand, cost effective marketing, business model innovation, new product development, strategic management of intellectual property assets, funding for growth and more.
An initiative of the Queensland Government’s Department of Science, Information Technology, Innovation and the Arts, the Ideas2Market small business workshops are delivered around Queensland by the AIC’s experienced facilitators and include a range of guest speakers including patent attorneys and real-life business case studies.
To see when the next Masterclass Ideas2Market workshop is being held in your region, check the events listing on our website: http://www.ausicom.com/events.php